Friday, July 4, 2008

Red, White and Blue!!

I am trouble!

We thought trapping them during fireworks was a good idea!

It lasted for 5 minutes!!

My mom and sweet baby Jackson!

The three 8 year old boys wanted to be the lighter!


Boys love dirt!


Sami and her Grandpa Sam (She has him wrapped around her finger)


Cute baby Jackson!

Whoa!

Pam is ready to pop with 10 days to go!

We had a really fun 4th of July! We had a BBQ with my family at my sister's Cortney's house with her cute new baby Jackson who is 4 weeks old. Me and Trent took the kids bowling and too Pasta. Bowling with a crazy two year old is not fun!! I was trying so hard to have fun with my other kids and be patient but it was crazy. Next time for sure (we love Justin) BUT he isn't invited until he is 4. =] My other kids loved bowling! We always go down to the park at night and watch the big fireworks! We love that!

9 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Man I do look HUGE! haha :) It was fun last night. I hope you guys have fun at the park tonight. I will be home relaxing on the couch!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

So fun! Poor Pam! I was exactly where she was last year and I was completely miserable.Glad she has such great family to get her through these last few days.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Looks like you had a great time- Happy 4th- I love this holiday & always get so emotional :) (doesn't help that my hormones are all out of whack too!)
Pammy looks ready to have that little man.
Your fam is the best
luvs
jodi

april hickman said...

Looks like you had a really great day. I love spending the Fourth like that. Hanging out with the fam...

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Jam- You tell Sami I will save one of these cute pups for her :) She can come get her anytime!!!!

Brooke said...

I love looking at all your pix of your kiddo's. Aren't blogs the BEST! You are too sweet for leaving that comment. I would LOVE to do your pix when i am down in st. george! I will be down there the 18-19-20th. Let me know what works for you! I can either do them the same nite as beckies, or friday or sunday. Let me know what works best!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A BLAST... YOUR SISTERS BABY IS FREAKING CUTE...

{Annie N.} said...

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th. Your blog is way cute. Glad you said hi, it's fun to see everyones blogs.

Anonymous said...

Too fun! I'm such a loser on posting my pics! Atleast you post pictures of my son!