Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Road Runners's Game!

Yeah! I love Trev's un-buttoned look!

These boys are so lucky to have each other!

Landon, Zac and Trevor they are all 8 years old!

The mascots are all over the place hangin out with the kids!


This Mascot wouldn't stop spraying us!

We went to the Road Runner's game last Saturday over the holiday weekend. For a $12.00 seat I was quite impressed on how entertaining the whole thing was. They kept a lot going on for kids the whole time besides the game. Also, at the end they had an awesome firework show. The only thing I was suprised about that anyone that is a huge baseball fan wouldn't be is how LONG the games are. We were there at 7:00 and got home at midnight. It was fun though!!

3 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Sami looks so cute in her leggin's and that new shirt!!

Brittany said...

We went to the game this past Saturday... didn't take pictures, but it was a blast! They had the two mascots running around, my kids and a bunch of other boys were chasing them. They loved getting sprayed! It is a lot of fun...

K, I love the new background. Soooo cute!

Brittany said...

We went to the game this past Saturday... didn't take pictures, but it was a blast! They had the two mascots running around, my kids and a bunch of other boys were chasing them. They loved getting sprayed! It is a lot of fun...

K, I love the new background. Soooo cute!