Sunday, July 20, 2008

Las Vegas Over-Nighter!

Sami recieved a pink journal from her grandma on our overnighter!

And of course Trev got a new book from grandma for his present!


SkyMania was so much fun!

Justin was so cute wanting to do ring around the rosies!


Trent's mom and all of her grand kids!

The World Mart Condo's are so pretty down in Vegas!

This picture is random from the trip but I just love it!

(That's green marker on his face, but it is a cute face)

Trent's mom took me and his sister Tara down to Vegas with all the kids for an over-nighter! We went to SkyMania in North Las Vegas. It is the coolest place, there is 30 big trempoline's hooked together and the walls are tramps too. It was only $8 for a session of 2 hours. You think that doesn't sound like a long time but it is! I was so tired it was the best work-out ever! I was bustin out some gymnastics moves I haven't done in 10 years. I didn't post them because they don't look near as pretty at 30 as 19. We stayed at the prettiest resort Wyndam, World Mart. They had a huge lazy river and 2 big pools. my kids had a blast. We are hoping to take the kids one more time before school but the clock is ticking school is only 3 weeks away!! AHHHH!

8 comments:

Jod Jas Curtis said...

How Fun- That looks like a place you need to take me to :) We'd have a Blast- good times & memories would come back -hhahaaha maybe when I'm not so- Prego! I am dying to find out about Pammy- baby yet????? I'm just gonna call you
luvs
jodi

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast. That Sami Belle is the cutest princess EVER!

Brittany said...

It's nice to have a place to "get away" too, and not have to drive so far... seems like you had fun!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

WHAT A FUN TRIP.. I ALWAYS LOVE GOING TO VEGAS...

Charise said...

Jamie, I can't believe summer is over! Crazy how time flies! You and Sami just made my day though! Tell her I am so excited to see her next week!

Bethany said...

oh lala, that place looks so fun!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Sammi's hair is so darling!

Amy said...

wow, i need to go there! I am just loving her hair cut! makes me wanna do that!