Saturday, July 12, 2008

We Love Boating!!

Scott Wood enjoying the sun!

Mads and Sami with there too cute beach bods!


The Price Hills Drive Pals!

Trevor reads so much, how many 8 year olds bring a book and reads on a boat??

Those wild and crazy gals!!

Trevor and me enjoying the tube!


Slow and steady for Justin this week.

One week he's a crazy person and than the next a scaredy cat??

Go PATRICK!!!

Beach Babe!


We went to Quail Creek boating Saturday. We had a lot of fun! Pat and Madison Dunlavy and Scott Wood Came with us. Madison did so good on the tube and knee board. It was her first time. Pat entertained us all knee boarding as well. What a sport!! I could go boating everyday. I love boating more than my kids do!!

10 comments:

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Looks like you had a blast! There is nothing better than a day out at the lake...wish I was there.

Amy said...

way too cute! looks like a whole lot of fun! wish we had a boat!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Patrick and Mads had so much fun!! Madison is insisiting on us getting a boat now. If she only realized the work that goes into it. Thanks again for taking them.

Shanna said...

You love to boat more than you love your kids, or you love to boat more than your kids love to boat?

SheriDawn said...

Oh I'm jealous! Our boat is a little less that working well at the moment so we haven't taken it out.

Anonymous said...

I SO wish we could have made it this time (but, I'm not a Price Hillser, so we wouldn't have fit in!) Looks like you guys had a blast!

Charise said...

I agree with you that boating is great! It is one of my favorite summer activities! I love the pics!

Kisten Downey said...

im so jealous.. wish we could have come.. maybe soon...

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Boating is the BEST-- WE love it too! All the pics are so cute- brave girls jumping rocks :) you should come go swim with us sometime. My boys are also fishies....
luvs
jodi

Mark Brown said...

Yeah, it's an advantage when you have your own boat. You can go cruising whenever you want - that is, if you live near the beach. Our family loves boating too. But unfortunately, we don't have our own boat. =(