Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day Of School!!

Some of Sami's friends!

Some more of the cute 1st graders!


Trevor and his bud Brooks!

For some weird reason 3rd grade boys weren't as anxious to get there picture taken as 1st grade girls!

Sami is starting 1st grade!



Trevor is starting 3rd grade!




Trevor was not wanting a bunch of pictures! Oh Well!


Justin with his backpack wanting to go with his Bro & Sis.


Bye Mom!





Yeah! School has started! Actutally, I have mixed feelings I am ready to be able to get control of my house again but I will miss them alot during the day! Justin will be bored to death during the day also. I have my sister's in town and we are doing a trade with our three toddler boys so that will help keep Justin not so bored. I also will have two morning 's a week to myself which will be awesome!!!

9 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

What a dang cute niece and nephews I have! Sami Belle is gorgeous! Love them!

Anonymous said...

CuTeSt! Justin with his "packpack" is killing me! I don't think he has any clue how young he is! He thinks he's a big kid!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I just can't believe how big they get so fast! & yet they still look just like you :) They are so cute- love that little Justin dude taking off for school.
luvs

Charise said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm glad Sami is in my class, and I will get to see you more often!

Shanna said...

Yay for school!! Justin looks so cute. Dax is actually enjoying his time so far.

Brittany said...

Finally an update! What cute kiddos...crazy that both kids are now gone all day and you only have one at home.

bows and more said...

They have grown up! Can't believe how fast it goes! I love Jstin with the back pack! He is so cute! Yeahhhh for school!

Kisten Downey said...

hey lady im going private dont forget to leave me your email address...

Sparks in the Desert said...

Your kids look so cute for the first day of school!