Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My boys at Disneyland!

Trevor and his dad!

Boy humor!


The Trev's!

The Dalton boys get way competitive about their score on Buzz Lightyear!

What I am big enough!


Me and Trent decided that it would be fun to start a tradition of taking each child on their 8th B-day to Disneyland by themselves for a special trip. After, we decided that Trent mom was sweet and took us all to Disneyland in January and Trev turned 8 two weeks after that. So, he went on his alone trip at 8 1/2 instead of 8! Trent took him and his favorite person in the world his Uncle Trevor went with them too. They went just for 3 days and moved a million miles an hour. They crashed when they got home. Trevor James had the time of his life. I know he will always remember it! Also, I was so proud of Sami she was so good about Trevor going and her having to wait for her 8th b-day for her turn. That is hard for a 6 year old. I love her!

9 comments:

Brittany said...

That's a cute tradition...we decided to do the same thing. At 8 the boys can pick somewhere they want to go with just Chris and I, no other brothers. That is so special for kids, too bad you didn't get to go. It looks like Trevor (and Trevor and dad) had a great time!

Angee Leishman said...

What a cute idea!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like they had a blast!

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS! I seriously want to take Madman so bad. He would be in hog heaven this year with his MM obsession!

bows and more said...

What a fun idea! He is one lucky boy! It will for sure be a memorie he will have forever! What a cute kid!

Shanna said...

That sounds like tons of fun, what a great idea. I don't think I would be able to stay home. I guess you guys do go to Disneyland a lot though!!

Amy said...

Way too cute, what an awesome dad, and what a lucky kid!

Brittany said...

Hey Jamie!
I responded to your question on my blog, but in case you didn't see it our townhome is in Hidden Valley! Thanks, Jamie!

Sparks in the Desert said...

What a great tradition! I bet those boys had an absolute blast!