Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sand Hollow

That farmer tan is sexy out there!

My boogie boarding babe! Sami is actually really good!


Sami and her Aunt Beckie getting a little air!

Trent driving the ladies crazy at Sand Hollow!
Maddox and MJ playing around on the tube!


My cute kiddo's enjoying the ride!


Justin and Maddox are buds!

Justin loves being on the tube (just not too fast)

Trevor's signature pose!


Sami the official flag girl!

The Trev's tubing!

Sami and Uncle Trevor posing pretty!


We love boating! My kids love going to the lake, they could be out there every day if we could. We took my Sister Beckie and her family and Uncle Trevor on Saturday and had a blast. We got a little burnt and bruised but it was all worth it!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

i am SOOOOO jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Seeing these pictures makes me even more sad that we couldn't go! Looks like a lot of fun. Really though, it's not like I could have gone on the tubes or anything. haha :)

Jod Jas Curtis said...

How fun- we too love the lake! Did you guys get a boat? We just got a boat from Jasons sister. We'll have to all go out :) Tons -O- Fun.....
luvs
jodi
*you should've taken Pammy- maybe she would've been thrown into labor-haaaha

Angee Leishman said...

Looks like a blast! We love the lake too & try to get as much of it in as possible in the summer. I just wish gas prices weren't so stinkin high right now because it puts a bit of a damper on the fun.

bows and more said...

Looks like you had a fun time! Too bad we missed you guys! I swear I have not seen you much this summer! We have had company been oot and so forth!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME... I'M WAY JEALOUS...

Brittany said...

How fun! I bet it felt so good to be out on the lake, with all this heat!

Sparks in the Desert said...

How fun is that! What a great summertime activity! We totally need to get together this week with Kiston