Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Better Late Than Never

This is how Trent played his computer for years with his small partner!

These are the scary pictures Trent likes????


What a good sport on Halloween!!


My Boys!

I love this picture from fish Lake!

I have been wanting to do a post on Trent since Father's day! Its been a crazy summer so far. I am going to post better than I have! Trent is an amazing husband and Father. Here is 10 reason's we love him:



1) He gives us all hugs everyday.

2) He is so self assured and confident.

3) He is amazed by his little girl and would do ANYTHING for her.

4) He is the smartest person I know.

5) He never raises his voice.

6) He is content with exactly what we have.

7) He makes me feel I am always enough for him.

8) He is still cool even though he is 33 and plays video games.

9) He could careless what he eats. (takes pressure off me)

10) He still cracks me up after 10 years!



We love you Honey! Happy Father's Day!

8 comments:

Amy said...

I love the picture of your 3 boys! So incredibly handsome, all of them:)

Kisten Downey said...

yeahhhh you finally posted... awesome lady we love you and so glad were friends....

bows and more said...

Cute post! I love the pict. with Trev on his back! What a fun dad!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

That is Awesome! Trent reminds me alot of Jason- they are so kick back, easy going, fun times :)
That was really sweet of you.
luvs
*let's hook up soon*

Angee Leishman said...

I love the picture in the cheerleading costume! He is so funny!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

We love our Trent! hehe :) Way cute post!

Shanna said...

What a silly guy. I love that picture from the lake. Glad to see you are posting again!!

Brittany said...

Jamie, that is a great post! You do need to post more cause I always check your blog for updates. Happy Father's Day Trent!