Friday, May 16, 2008

Sami's Dance Recital

Sammy B., Quincy, Sami, Lily getting ready for there African Dance!

Sami and Quincy two of a kind


Miss Laura and her dancers!


Mom and Dad with our little dancer!


Sami and Lily posing before there Jazz dance!

Sami is so cute! She loves being the center of attention anywhere possible. She also was lucky enough to have a lot of good friends in her dance class. Sami's and her partner in crime Quincy have a blast together. They never stop laughing! They both are hyper as can be but they enjoy everything they do so much its hard to get after them. I wish I could bottle up that carefree fun and let her feel that her whole life. We love Miss Laura and thank her for a wonderful year of dance!

14 comments:

bows and more said...

So cute! Sami looks so pretty! I love her new hair cut! I can't wait to do the dance thing! How fun to have her in dance with her good friends!

Angee Leishman said...

What a cute little dancer!

Shanna said...

Cute little dancers!! I have to admit I kind of missed not having the girls in dance this year. How are you doing? Justin said you have not had such a fun past week. Oh yeah, you did great speaking in sacrament meeting today.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

She is so cute! Loving the African dance look.

Sparks in the Desert said...

Way cute! Don't you just love dance!

april hickman said...

Love the haircut!!! Man she has grown up. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. It will be great to just sit around and chat.
April

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love it- Sami you cute little thing! I really need a girl :) How fun to do all the girly dance stuff & what not....
We need to go to "25 Main" w/ Pammy. Call me
Loves
Jodi

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS SOOO CUTE... I CAN'T WAIT TELL AVA AND RYANN TAKE DANCE TOGETHER... IT LOOKS SO FUN...

Brittany said...

Jamie, we do need to plan something! It would be fun to get together... I'm good anytime!

Anonymous said...

She must be the most precious little lady on this planet (but she already knows her aunt beckie thinks this!:) )

Cami said...

oh cute, you have a little dancer!! I think I want a girl now so she can do things like this.. maybe be a gymnast like we were! :)Sami is darling!

Amy said...

dang shes cute! loving the hair! Cant wait till Kylee is the dancing age, too fun!

Lorna said...

What a beautiful family..I can't believe how big they've all gotten...time just flies by so quickly. You look as gorgeous as ever and so do the rest of your sisters and mom. Tell her hi for me...I love all of you guys! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Jeez Jamie! When are you going to post again! You are almost as bad as I am! :)