Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bloomington Science Fair

Sami Belle excited for her first Science Fair.

Trevor worked hard on his project making a rocket launcher.


This was Brock first Science Fair.

Boston's an old pro at this!

I am so proud of all these kids! They all did so good placing in their own grades. Trevor has done the Science Fair all three years he has been in school. It has made him feel so good about himself. We love doing it! Sami was excited to do it after watching Trevor the last two years. Sami has the talented of having a blast doing anything in her life. Life is a party in Sami's world. Brock and Boston live across the street from us and we love them so much. They are such good friends and excellent examples on my kids. We are blessed to have them in our lives.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of the kids! I know they worked so hard!

Shanna said...

I am such a slacker mom, I need to help my kids do the science fair. That is my goal for next year. Good Job!

Kisten Downey said...

your kids are so awesome... im so glad my kids have such good friends

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Wow!! Congrats to Sami and Trevor! I love their science fair projects-fabulous job!!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

HOW FUN.. IT LOOKS LIKE THEY DID A GREAT JOB..

Sparks in the Desert said...

I can't believe that Sami is already doing the science fair! She is such a sweetheart. She was so nice to Sophie at Quincy's party!