Saturday, March 29, 2008

Justin is "2"

Justin Loves the movie "Cars"

He got a new Mack he can put his billion other cars in.


It doesn't take long for a little boy to figure out how to hit something.


Having his dad bounce him beat any present he got!

My baby is "2"! It sounds so dumb to say but it is true time flies. Justin is my most easy going toddler that can climb like a wild jungle cat. He gets hauled around everywhere and hardly says a peep, then you look over and he has climbed on top of the car (really.) It scares the crap out of me. He never falls though so at least he has some talent to go along with it. Justin is 4 years younger than Sami so he has it made, no one really fights with him. He has two cousin within a year of his age Maddox and Easton, he sees them about daily so he gets his fair share of fighting for a toy. Justin has dimples and a smile to make any one melt. I thought number three child would go with anyone. I was wrong he doesn't go to nursery and cries when we leave him with babysitters. Trevor and Sami preferred mom over dad but not this one it kills me to say but Justin will take his dad over mom any day of the week. What can I say? This boy brings a little more craziness to our family but a ton more love. We can't imagine life without him!

10 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

He is so cute. Jamie my #3 will not go to CTR 5 without me and cries when I take her to pre-school and dance. It's crazy how they are all so different!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

We love this guy!

Charise said...

He is growing up so much! I hope he had a great birthday! We need to do dinner again sometime!

bows and more said...

He is too cute and getting so big! I loved the cars cake! you always do such fun B-day parties! So fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with Trent! He is such a good Dad! The party was so fun, but we missed out on one person -- EaStOn! (Would have been sooo funny!) By the way, Lyndi did such a good job on your blog! So cute! (I'm sure Lyndi will read this, so GoOd jOb lYnDi! :) I need to bug you to do my header! Mine is so boring!

Sparks in the Desert said...

How fun! He is such a hansom little guy!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

He just seems sooo grown up!! Time for another???

Shanna said...

He looks so handsome, can you even believe how big our babies are getting? Oh by the way Trent cracks me up with his blog.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Justin!! he is soo dang cute!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

JUSTIN 2??? Where does the time go girl? You have great kids- all w/ cute fun personalities, just like you! :) I loved Sami in the Science Fair Picture- she looked like she was having a BALL :)
Loves
Jodi