Monday, March 10, 2008

Suprise! Suprise!

I was soooo confused and wishing I got ready cuter!

Still got it at thirty (well, sort of) =]

The gals!

Thanks everybody, I love you!

Holy Cow! What a way to start out 30! I loved it! Last Saturday my sister came to pick me up to go get a birthday facial together (wink, wink.) Instead she took me to my mom's house for a surprise party with lots of my friends and family. It was so fun! I feel so blessed to have sister' s and a mom to go to that work of putting it together. I also feel blessed to have such great friends to come and enjoy the afternoon with me. What can I say I am a lucky girl! If this is what thirty is like, bring it on!

10 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Yey for surprise parties!! Happy bday! We love you and I am so glad that you had such a great time on Saturday!

Sparks in the Desert said...

30 Looks so dang hot on you! Happy b-day!

bows and more said...

Jamie I am so sorry that I missed it! It looks like you had so much FUN! Lets do lunch some time next week for sure you just say when! Happy Birthday! Love ya, Kelsi

april hickman said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!!!!! Looks like you had a blast. That is so sweet of your sister. By the way you look great in the splits!
April

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

How did I miss you doing the splits??? Well I am amazed you can still do that....Happy 30!!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a great sister and a CrAcK Up! (Who else can do the splits at 30!) I'm so glad we were able to pull off the surprise! Happy Birthday!

Rachel said...

Happy 30 to you! It looks good on you!

Angee Leishman said...

Jamie,
You are a dang HOT 30 year old! WOW, the splits at age 30. Dang! Can you come give me some makeover/weight tips, I need them bad. Happy Birthday! Angee

Shanna said...

I couldn't even do the splits when I was 3 let alone 30. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kisten Downey said...

I finally left a comment i know it took forever.. i love you and you are an amazing friend i know i can always count on you.. im so glad we are friends....