Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Monkey Sami

Just Lounging around!

Let's add a 1 year old to this idea!


Goodnight everyone!

Help me mommy!!!


My Sami Belle is the biggest monkey. Trent caught her a few days ago using our blanket armour for her personal bed. Sami slides down our huge banister at heart pounding speeds with no reservations. Well, Sami finally got a little shock! Yesterday, she climbed up in their and boosted her little brother to hang out with her. I came in the room thinking they looked cute and caught a picture. Less than a minute later the shelf fell and scared the crap out of her and Justin. I couldn't help it I had to catch a picture quick before I helped them. I felt a little bad when Sami yelled crying, "Why are you taking a picture, Help me!" Well, as a mom you need a giggle like that every once in a while.

13 comments:

Brooke said...

too stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! She is really a monkey girl. How did she get Justin in there with her? She is much stronger then she looks!

Rachel said...

that is too funny and too cute! your kids are so grown up! i can't believe it!
let me know your email address so i can invite you to our blog.
rachtwilson@yahoo.com
thanks!
we need to get the boys together sometime!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

She is hilarious! what else can i say....

Shanna said...

That is too funny! Don't you just love when dad teaches them those kind of things and then he leaves for work? Ha Ha!!

april hickman said...

Jamie, that is the hilarious!!! I am laughing out loud. I came across your blog and havent talked to you forever. Sounds like everything is good. Your kids have grown up since I last saw them. Talk to you soon! April

april hickman said...

P.S. Im going to add you to my list , hope you don't mind.

Sparks in the Desert said...

Jamie!

That is totally a classic!

The Grantham Family said...

Jamie

I am SO happy that I can now blog stalk you. It is a sick addiction. Your kids are darling and it was fun to see the latest with you. Glad to know you have entered the blog world!

Amy said...

She is a doll!! makes me so happy I have a little girl now:)

bows and more said...

Sami is to cute and so much fun! What fun it is to make believe and play until someone gets hurt! Love the pictures she may wonder a little bit when she is older but hopefully she will understand j/k. love,Kelsi

Sparks in the Desert said...

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY! I HOPE YOU HAD A BLAST

Anonymous said...

love to take his place in bed with her she is just the right age for me, I love it young n tight