Friday, February 1, 2008

Disneyland Trip

We Went to Disneyland the 2nd week of January. We went Trents whole family. It was so much fun. The kids love spending time with each other. Trent's mom had matching Jackets made for everyone which was fun. We stayed in the Paradise Pier Hotel which was so nice. we can't wait until next year ro go back!


Trev & Sami with a local


Future Indy 500 Star
Sami with her cousins, Natayla and Jazzy
in front of Small World
The Dalton Fam Five

The Huge Dalton Gang

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am so glad you got a blog. That trip looks like so much fun, I can't wait to go again.

Brooke said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging! Isn't it the best! You look adorable and have the cutest family! Trips me out how you and beckie look like twins only different hair color!

Charise said...

Wow- you guys had quite the gang in disneyland! It looks like tons of fun, I love going to disneyland!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Jam- It was fun seeing you today, we will hook up soon :) Love the blog & fun pictures. The kids get big way too fast.
blog me:
curtiscountry