Sunday, March 16, 2008

Trevor's Baptism

My future missionary
So Handsome!
Our great friends
I have to document one of the three times a year I curl my hair.
Yum Yum! What a feast!


Trevor was baptized on March 1st. It was such a great day. I feel so grateful for all of the support in our lives. I hope I can be as good of a friend to all of the people around me as they are to me. Trevor was so excited about being baptized. He really took it serious and has continued since his baptism to make choices to improve himself. We are so proud of him!

7 comments:

Shanna said...

Well it looks like we have the same taste in backdrops huh!! I'm glad the baptism went well, wish we could have been there!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

What a stud!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Congratulations Trevor!! I was so glad to be able to be there for your special day.

Angee Leishman said...

Jamie,
That is so neat that Trevor got baptized! My little Ashlyn will getting baptized this November and I jsut can't believe it. Time flies when you're having fun.
p.s. your hair looked beautiful!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Congrats Trevor! I'm glad you made the choice to join the Church!

Ps. Loved the curls Jamie! I didn't recognize you at first!

bows and more said...

So BIG! It is crazy how fast they grow up! Way to go Trevor you handsom little man!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I can't believe he is 8!! No way, that is not LEGAL... where in the world does the time go? What a handsome lil guy. Growing up too fast buddy :)
Loves
Jodi