Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Drake Bell Concert

Posing outside Pasta Factory!

Trying to get a picture of us together!


Not a winning picture, but there he is Drake Bell!


Trevor sporting his new Drake Bell shirt!


How we felt after finishing Pasta and a Never On Sunday! It was so good though!


I took Trevor to the Drake Bell concert. Sorry the picture in the Stadium turned out crappy. We had fun together though! We went to Pasta Factory before and totally pigged. We even ordered a Never On Sunday from upstairs and ate that too! Trevor is so funny to talk with one on one. I think he liked Pasta Factory more than the concert. He said he had fun but he plugged his ears because it was so loud. But was still Jammin his head like he was enjoying it. It looked a little odd but who cares it was his night with mom! Anybody who know my kids wouldn't be suprised that my experience taking Sami to the Hannah Montana concert was a little different. She was crazy and dancing all around. I love Trevor so much, he never ceases to amaze me. I love our dates but next time I think we will do something besides a concert. Maybe play the Drake Bell CD quietly as we eat a Never on Sunday!

14 comments:

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

How Fun!! I heard there were tons of screaming girls at the concert!! And the never on sundae....yummy

Jod Jas Curtis said...

You are so cute- I can't wait to do fun concerts & such with my boys! Creed wants to go to Hannah Montana, I told him yeah, once we can throw a mere thousand bucks down to see her sing a few songs- then maybe!! (little crazy re-sellers!)
Love the Pasta Factory days- we had some good ones You & I... I think we were like their #1 customers. They loved it:)

april hickman said...

Hey, how have you been? Gosh time is flying. Our kids are growing up right before our eyes. You kids are so darling. I love being able to keep in touch with blogging.
April

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Trev for sure is one of a kind, but I am with you- I love just sitting and having one and one conversations with him. I remember when Scott and I were dating and first married there was a few times we had him in our car and it would just baffle Scott that Trev's little mind was coming up with some of the comments and questions he was. We love him so much!

bows and more said...

Looks like fun! You are such a great Mom! Your kids are so lucky to have a Mom that cares so much, and is so involved with their lives! Trevor is such a cute boy! So fun!

Angee Leishman said...

You are such a fun mom! It looks like you had a great time!

Charise said...

How much fun for you and Trev to go to the concert! :) And I agree that the never on sundae is the best! :)

AntonioTheSoccerMan said...

hay J how was the drake bell concert???



ANSWER ME
jk

Anonymous said...

I heard the concert was really good! Your kids crack me up!

Shanna said...

It is so funny how different kids' personalities are. My girls wanted to go, but I wasn't quite up for it.

Sparks in the Desert said...

How fun is that! I bet he loved it!

Brittany said...

What a great mommy...it seems like you guys had a great time!

Bethany said...

My kids are too young to know about Drake but I heard the excitement from everyone else. What a good mom you are :)

Brittany said...

C'mon, Jamie... time for some updates!