Friday, April 11, 2008

Brian Head Over-Nighter!



My sister and I took our kids up to Brian Head for a quick over-night stay at our sister, Cortney's timeshare condo. It was fun, but a little hectic. I don't know why we were surprised that taking four children up to stay over night would be crazy. Brian Head is beautiful, but our condo was straight out of 1982. We brought a ton of DVD's to watch with the kids to max and relax, but there was the biggest VHS player you have ever seen instead of a DVD player. Also, Beckie pulled a Home Alone-style fall on the ice and got hurt pretty bad. But all and all we had fun. It is one of those things it will be more fun to look back on and laugh than in the moment. But, we can't complain -- we still got away from house cleaning for a day!!





Jamie and our groovy microwave



Beckie was very confused with the technology



We had a blast in the pool and enjoyed the snowy scenery



The kiddos



Trevor enjoying the snow straight out of the pool


A very chilly Sami Belle!

Maddox did NOT like this picture! I didn't want to torture my baby with a picture like this, but Beckie thought it was worth it!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, you are spontaneous and fun! soo wish I had sisters! I sure hope that the pool was really heated! and I like the picture of Justin, the crying ones always seem to turn out soo cute!!

Amy said...

I meant Maddox, I sware I can read:)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Poor little Mad-Man! How funny that the condo was ghetto. Glad you had fun!

Angee Leishman said...

Looks like fun even though it was a blast from the past!

downeyfam said...

looked like you had a blast.. we need to do that sometime.. that would be great but lets keep it in the year 2000 next time....

Shanna said...

Poor kid. I have to admit, I would probably make mine cry for a second to get the picture. What a mean mom I am!!

bows and more said...

So Fun! I loved the pictures! Sami and Maddox are a hoot! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

What a freakin' funny weekend! I loved it! Seriously, even though I am brusied with a little brain damage it's all good -- it was worth it to have the memories of us trying to hook up a DVD player -- how long did that take us -- just a hour, right????

Sparks in the Desert said...

Looks like you guys had fun...in the pool and in the snow!