Thursday, April 17, 2008

We love our cousins!

Zac sleeping over with Trevor and Sami
Sami and Tony posing pretty

Tony and Trev are buds!
Playing basketball late at night in this beautiful spring weather!

My kids are so lucky they have all of there cousins in St. George. Zac and Trevor have been so close there whole lives. They are only 5 months apart and we watched Zac during his pre-school years before they went into elementary school. They have a lot in common! Tony is 12 years old but acts older than that. He is so good to my kids and gives them so much attention. I feel so blessed to have some of my kids closest friends be family. You can't beat that!


7 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

We love that all the "grandkids" are in town too! Little Nathan will be so blessed to have all this cousins so close! We love you all!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Cousins are just the best!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

You are the best auntie ever!!! I love that your kids are so close to all of their cousins.

Amy said...

ok, remember that you are the one that said "you should try digital scrapbooking" and you showed me your adorable pages! so... you are the talented one and should be putting them on your blog????
cute pics too:)

Shanna said...

Fun, my sister is going to be moving here in a few months and I am so excited for the kids to have more cousins close.

Cami said...

Hey! it was fun to hear from you! I check your blog through Pams and always want to comment so here I am! HI! I think your family is so cute! and this blogging thing is so great to keep up with everyone and what they are doing, I've always loved your family! keep in touch

Brooke said...

i am so jealous of all of the family that lives so close to you. and those pix really made me miss st. george. it snowed on wednesday here!