Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let's try this again!!!!!!

This is Pepper! She is my kids's new best friend. We rescued her from the pound in July. I was so scared to get a dog but she has been great! She is one lucky dog!

My poor baby Jace broke both bones in his left forearm. This is him doing a funky crawl with his cast on! He is a trooper, I am so impressed with him!
Trevor and Sami heading back to school. Trevor is starting 5th and Sami is starting 3rd. I miss them during the day but it is good for them to get back!

Doesn't Trevor look super excited to be going back to school??


I am going to update more now! Having baby #4 did me in on all the extra's like blogging. Jace is now 8 months and we are so blessed to have him in our family! Thanks to anyone who checks up on us!

2 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Glad to have you back! I'll get you the camping pics ASAP!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

YAY :) cute BIG kids! Poor Jace & busted up arm, hope it heals soon. I'll be back in 3 weeks, we'll have to get together.
Loves