Monday, August 23, 2010

Haslem Family Camping Trip!

Beckie and MJ beat me and Trent in tug-of-war. I totally blame Trent!!!!!!

Sami brought her friend Ivey and they insisted we brought Pepper along!

We had a great sight up in Cedar Breaks!

There were 4 babies under 18 months. So there was a lot of spoiled babies
being held for 3 days straight.

Cortney threw in her wagon last minute. It was a hit for the babies!

Justin and Nathan on Maddox's 4 wheeler. Justin loved driving it himself.
Thank goodness for the kill switch, he doesn't go slow!


We had a blast with my family up in Cedar Breaks for a long weekend. Everyone went including my brother Justin. It rained a bit, but everyone had so much fun! The kids rode the 4 wheeler's like crazy and fished at Panquitch Lake. It was so much fun being together. We ate way too much and stayed up around the camp fire way to late. That is the best part of camping! Jace did amazing camping with his broken arm. That kid is a trooper! Thanks to all my family for the great memories! I love you guys!

2 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

It was a blast even with all the rain! Next year will be so fun with all the babies running around! I'll call you tomorrow morning and prob stop by if you're around!

Anonymous said...

sweet