Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Regional Reflections!!

The Dalton Fam Five!

Sami and mom!

I love Sami's little green coat it is my favorite!!


Sami and her Grandpa!
We are proud of Sami! Her art project that she did for Bloomington's Reflection won at Regional level. She is so excited! This is the first year my kids have done Reflections and I am so impressed with the program. They have so many categories so a lot of kids have opportunities to do well. Trevor wants to make a movie next year after seeing a 5th grader doing a really cool one. Sami loves art and draws so much!!




6 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

What a talented little Niece I have! You need to tell me about that kind of stuff, so I can go.

Kenzie said...

Way to go Sami Girl! That's awesome! :-)

SheriDawn said...

Congrats Sami that's awesome!!

Kenzie said...

O and I absolutly LOVE sami's coat!

Burnett Family said...

Hey, it's Heather (up the street:). I found you on Amy's. I am gonna add you to my list so I can see what you and your darling kids are up to!

bows and more said...

She is such a cutie pie and so creative! Love th green coat too! What a doll!