Sunday, January 11, 2009

FINALLY Christmas Pics & more!!!!

My boys in there Fuel Tec shirts they got for Christmas!

Sami's scored!

I love this pic of Trev with his new hat!


Trevor was excited about his ipod from Santa!




Santa came to the Dalton house with a Rocket for Justin!



Cortney made my Mom this beautiful quilt with my Grandma's clothes. This meant so much to my mom because her mom passed away three Christmas's ago.






The three amigo's (Justin, Easton and Maddox) received a wiggle bike from grandma!





Are Nativity was crazy but fun!









Sami and her cousin Tally posing with there new purses full of make-up!






Justin showing his new Leo to his Uncle Trevor!











Trev and Santa!










Sami and Santa!









Gingerbread houses bring the crazy out in kids!












Sami is proud of her house!













Justin ate more than decorated!
We had an awesome Christmas and Christmas break! We spent a ton of time with our cousins. The kids played hard and weren't ready to get back to school! We are getting back in the swing of things with the New Year. Mostly anticipating my brother Justin coming home from his mission Feb. 2nd. My kids can't wait. He is the best guy ever and we miss him so much!














6 comments:

bows and more said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas at your house so fun! Cute kiddos!

Amy said...

how cute, you are such a fun family!! i love the stockings!!

Brittany said...

Cute family pics...

Sparks in the Desert said...

Jami,

It was so fun seeing you a few weeks ago! WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER FOR LUNCH!!! Darling quilt Courtney made! What a thoughtful gift!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Fun pics! The quilt is such a good idea. Your kids are darling!

Jessica Reeves said...

Hey! I'm glad you found my blog! It looks like you had such a fun Christmas! I love the quilt!!