Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sunday Afternoon's!

My Trevor the avid reader!

Cortney and cute baby Jack!



My mom with my sister Pam's baby Nathan.


I saw Justin kissing Santa Clause!


Zac, Easton and Sami's Kung Fo Panda moves!




Zac and Trevor will always be Best Buds!





Hangin out on a Sunday afternoon!


You never knew when you were young and you thought your family was boring or not cool that your favorite thing to do as an adult would be to just hang out and be silly with them on a Sunday afternoon.














8 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I love our Sundays' at moms! The kids are so cute! Their Kung Fu Panda moves were the best!

SheriDawn said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love all the pics.

bows and more said...

Cute post! Love your new blog look! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute family! Everyone must be that good-looking in your family! (haha!)

Brittany said...

How does such a cute baby Jack come out of such a little Cort? That should be a riddle...

Way cute pictures. I love the tree! Your mom is very creative at decorating.

Brittany said...

I meant because Jack is so chubby...after I read that it didn't sound so nice. He is such a chubby boy! What a doll...

Amy said...

how cute, how lucky you are to have family to see every sunday! fun times!

Kenzie said...

HEy Jamie!It's Kenzie! Way cute blog! My blog address is coltsfan-num18.blogspot.com I love all of the Pictures!!!! Your kids are soo cute!