Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My handsome baby!

Trev is getting so old.


Justin and his buddy!

Yikes! That was our best picture that day!



Sami with her mouth of missing teeth!
What a crazy day! I don't know how other people get a good family picture with 3 young kids. I know they do, I have seen a lot of them. At least we didn't spend money on them. I just wanted to get something half way decent for our Christmas card. So, I will just be content for now. I love my oldest son but he was the hardest one. Sami was an angel, and Justin was a 2 year old. Taking individual pictures are fine its just the whole family ones that are hard.
On a nicer note we are excited about Thanksgiving and we hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend with there families.





10 comments:

Plain Jame said...

Sooooo cute. I love your pictures - I can't stand doing family pictures - it throws me into a blind frenzy and fits of rage. Glad to see other people subjecting themselves to it with small children. You look awesome!

Brooke said...

Your pictures are ADORABLE! You have such gorgeous kids!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Darling pictures!! Thought they turned out great. Glad to hear everyone else's kids have a hard time taking pics too. It is always a nightmare!

bows and more said...

I think they look GREAT! Remember when we were trying to take pictures of trevor and sami! Oh the joys of family pictures!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I love that sweater Trev is wearing! They are gonna be fine for the Christmas card. You need to get with Scott to get those done after Thanksgiving.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Those pics are so cute & capture each of your kids personalities :) Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
luvs

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

I love the pictures, I think they turned out great! I can't imagine trying to get a perfect shot of the family with three kids, I was freaking out with just one!

Brittany said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! Your family is so cute...

Kisten Downey said...

wayyyy cute shirts where in the world did you get those lol...

Anonymous said...

I'm totally freaked out that Sami is looking so old. She is the sweetest little angel EVER! Hopefully her little cousin will be just like her!