Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kisten's 30th Birthday!!

Kisten, me Sarah, Casey and Mandi took her to dinner on her B-day!

Me and Kisten has been friends since we were 17 years old!


Kisten getting a little wild and crazy on her Birthday.

(They are Salt and Pepper shakers, I won't start rumors)


My Favorite Friend Kisten turned 30! Kisten is the funnest person ever. She is so upbeat and always in a good mood. She has great kids that my kids love to hang out with. She would do anything to help a friend out! I hope you had a fabulous Birthday Kisten. I love ya!

3 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm sad I had to miss it! You girls are gorgeous!

Kisten Downey said...

Sweeeet... we had a blast didn't we... gettin drunk off salt and peppa shakers.... anyways thanks for the fun night, so fun to have such great friends...

Anonymous said...

SO FUN! Kisten is the craziest gal I know! I love her...