Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grandparent Day and My Little Rocker!

My Mother-in-Law Norma went to Sami class for Grandparent day!
We love you Ms. Gardner

Sami and her grandma.


Justin rocking out like he was raised on MTV.

Sami drumming away!

Trent on vocals is a real treat!

OK! The funnest thing we have done in awhile was play rock band. It's awesome because the whole family can do it together and just throw caution to the wind and rock out. My kids were totally digging it. Trevor at 8 years old is amazing on guitar. Justin was so funny singing. I have no idea were he learned to move like that but he was sooooooo in to it. If you havent't tried it I really think you should give it a try!

7 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Justin James cracks me up! Love all of them!

Thomas Family said...

you guys look like you have so much fun. Thanks for calling me yesterday I really needed that. We need to do it again. I love seeing how much fun the girls have together.

Brittany said...

Looks fun! We have Guitar Hero, but only one person can play at a time...we'll have to check out Rock Band!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Classic little rocker dude! We love games like that where you can be as WilD & CraZY as you want & it is NO BIG WOOP!! :)
Had a great weekend with you guys!
luvs
jodi

bows and more said...

Looks like a fun time! What a cute little rocker family! And Norma is too cute to be a grandma, she still looks like a teenager! We love miss Gardner too! Sami is a doll! This weekend was so fun I am so glad we were able to all go!

Thomas Family said...

Hey I taged you. I know it is a pain so if you dont want to do it I wont care. Just go to my blog and Copy it and post it in as a new post then delete my answers and add your. I cant believe that I am not that sore today after the jog. It was fun!

Amy said...

sooo cute. justin is a doll!