Monday, January 28, 2008

Hannah Montana Crazy



Sami and I went to the Hannah Montana concert in Las Vegas last Saturday. Went with our friends, Kate and Lily Hall. I tried and tried to get tickets, but with no luck. We had bought four tickets on Ebay, but they never came! We were so disappointed! Luckily, 10:30pm the night before the concert, I called MGM and they had just released the best seats in the house they were saving for VIP guests. We got our 5th row floor tickets for a great discounted price! We had the time of our lives! I hope these girls will never forget it! Not to mention, the Mommies had more fun then the five year-olds!

Miley Cyrus singing the song written about her Grandpa.

Hannah Montana singing with Aly & AJ.

Me & Sami leaving St. George with Kate & Lily.

Hannah singin' her Old Blue Jeans Song.

2 comments:

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Holy Craaapp!! I don't know what else to say about your seats! I can't beleive how close you were to Hannah. Lucky Girls!

Shanna said...

K, I was really truly going to say HOLY CRAP even before I saw that's what Lyndi said. What awesome seats, I am so glad you got to go. Love the blog!